Are you passionate about digital marketing and want to start your career with a specialist in bespoke CMS and eCommerce websites?
For over 14 years, Netbiz Group have been helping businesses small and large realise their online potential. Their digital services help clients reach a broader audience and deliver tangible returns on their investment. Experts in web design, SEO and social media management, NetBiz offers bespoke solutions for companies large and small.
Thanks to a period of sustained growth, they are looking to add a digital marketing apprentice to help support their growing team.
Could you be who they are looking for?
Roles & Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Producing reports about the traffic of the website
- Take ownership and resolve issues
- Creating content like blogs, news articles and FAQ's
- Social media scheduling
- Using a range of online platforms- SEM rush, varied social media, Google Business Listings & Mail Chimp
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge
- Basic social network knowledge
- Actively using social media
- Confident & Outgoing
- Passion for marketing
- Looking to progress within the industry
- Grade 3 in Math's and Grade 4 in English GCSE or Level 2 Functional skills
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £11,200 Per Annum
- 9AM - 5PM (36.25 Hours Per Week)
- 45 Minutes Lunch
- 20 Days Holiday Entitlement + Bank Holidays
- Team Breakfasts
- Social Events
- Break Out Area (Ping Pong table etc.)
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.