Innovation Software is a software house specialising in Credit Control / Collections Management software.
Our main products are sold globally and are:
- CreditForce, which automates the management of Working Capital, and the order to cash cycle, from when an invoice is processed to when payment is received
- GLUEON, our normalised data warehouse model
- Email Guardian, email security software that prevents e-mails and highly sensitive information from being shared with the wrong people.
Our software is supplied mainly to large global organisations in industrial, commercial, government and the professional Services sectors.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Coordinator Apprentice to complete a Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Working with our Brand and Marketing team to develop and maintaining marketing contact lists
- Managing our social media channels including Twitter and LinkedIn
- Building sales leads through InMail campaigns via LinkedIn
- The sending out of weekly newsletters and email bulletins through our email marketing tool MailChimp
- Keeping the website up to date with news items and blogs
- Using your excellent writing skills to maintain client-facing documentation
- Bringing your knowledge of social media to the table and offering ideas for how we better utilise it
Who you are:
- You will be good at researching new Prospects, updating our Marketing Database accurately, and assisting with Channel focused initiatives to increase our prospect sales and pipeline
- To ensure success, the right candidate should be detail-oriented
- Have a good understanding of digital marketing techniques with an eagerness to learn
- The successful candidate will also display a high level of interest in software and technology
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths).
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm / 35hrs per week.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.