This is one of the leading businesses in IT solutions. We aim to offer Business Computer Solutions, with a professional approach to all important IT issues. From Server supply and maintenance, through to VoiP Telephone systems.
Based in Telford, we are looking for a confident and enthusiastic Web Designer/Developer who would be responsible for creating new websites, enhancing and improving our existing sites, developing themes, building pages and publishing content. Providing Social Media Platforms/integrations.
In this role, you would be responsible for working across the full digital spectrum including social media, websites, copywriting and email campaigns for the company and its clients.
We’re happy to consider applicants with a wide variety of experience including recent graduates.
- Developing themes and building new websites
- Design and develop landing pages that achieve marketing objectives
- Liaising with customers
- Meeting deadlines
- Graphic design work
- Social media platforms/integration
- Produce creative and updateable content for clients
Desired skills and qualities:
- Strong work ethic
- Can work independently and part of a team
- A desire to achieve
- Access to a vehicle would be desirable
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
9am - 5:30pm - with a 1 hour lunch break. [40hrs per week]
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.