In a nutshell, ClubRight is a SaaS company that provides membership management software for independent gyms, boutique studios, personal trainers and many more in an effort to help slash admin tasks for our clients and give them back more time to do what they love. Founded by an ex-gym owner, we really know what it takes to make fitness businesses tick! Our head office is based in Billericay, Essex and is a stone’s throw away from Billericay Station.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Apprentice to assist our Digital
Marketing Coordinator. You will be reporting directly to the Digital Marketing Coordinator and assisting with all related tasks. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market research, and create marketing content.
- Assist the Digital Marketing Coordinator in daily marketing activities such as producing and scheduling social media content across Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Help to create content that appeals to our target audience, including but not limited to promo videos, designing online graphics and podcasts.
- Participate in monitoring brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Help build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of channels, such as email marketing, social media and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- To aid in reviewing, monitoring and analysing online activities and provide reports, recommendations and insights to the Digital Marketing Coordinator and Managing
- To stay on top of social and marketing trends and continuously research ways to stay ahead of our competitors’ marketing initiatives.
- Report back any learnings from the Apprenticeship course
- Assist in all areas of digital
- Excellent written communication and writing skills.
- Must be digitally literate and comfortable using programmes such as Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Understanding of basic marketing principals.
- Comfortable analysing data (social media stats, web analytics etc.).
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently on projects.
- Experience using different social media platforms (for personal use or otherwise).
- Prior experience creating online content.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere & Illustrator).
- Experience working in the fitness or leisure industry.
- A driven self-starter
- A keen interest in digital marketing and a willingness to learn more about the field.
- Creative and enjoys coming up with original, out-of-the-box ideas.
- Strong organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent - including English Language and Maths
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.