Xbite has more than a decade of experience in online retail! They started out in 2004 as just a single eBay store, and today Xbite have 25 custom created sites serving different domestic and international markets.
If you have a passion for Digital Marketing and looking to bring new ideas to the team this could be the role for you. If successful, your duties would include conducting competitor research and analysis, social media/ website management and helping with building new campaigns.
Located in Chesterfield, Xbite operates from a modern office with transport links nearby and onsite parking.
For more information about the company please visit their website: http://www.xbite.co.uk/
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Building new campaigns within a Google Adwords account
- Evaluating & reporting performance of all managed campaigns
- Providing consistency online to maximise ROI
- Providing competitor research & analysis to improve market share
- Conducting research into alternative paid search platforms
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Xbite
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- Good spelling, grammar & punctuation
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office and Google Docs)
- Experience & understanding of Google Adwords, Analytics and SEO would be beneficial
- Positive attitude
- Knowledge & interest in video games/ entertainment products would be beneficial
- Minimum grading requirements: GCSE English Language - C, Level 2 Functional Skills English or Adult Literacy
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £4.15 per hour
- £9500 per annum (Lunch allowance included within this)
- Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week
- 20% staff discount across over 40,000 products
- Free lunches
- Chill out room with games consoles for break times
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document: