Apollo Technology is a privately owned company that was established in January 2010.
We are based in Radstock, near Bath, where we have brand new bespoke offices and workshop.
We provide IT solutions to schools and education centres, as well as businesses usually within a 40 mile radius of Radstock.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
- Identify target audience and grow our marketing list
- Organise email campaigns and other marketing projects
- Generate leads through a combination of emails, social media (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, LinkedIn), website referrals, outbound & in-bound calls and other marketing events.
- Cold call people using a given phone directory to develop leads and enquiries
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Use Google Analytics and generate social insights and email reports
- Create and maintain marketing databases for lead generation
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates using Mailchimp
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalisation and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimise unsubscribes
- Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements whilst ensuring GDPR compliance, using Mailchimp
- Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to think outside the box
- People skills
- Enjoy phone contact
- Keen on learning
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and the communication channels we use is desirable
- We are a small supportive team, so we are looking for a team player and leader who is keen on taking on new responsibilities and taking ownership of them
- We are also looking for someone outgoing, who enjoy talking to people as there will be lots of customer services and sales involved in this role as well
- 5 GCSE’s total: English and Maths GCSE grade D or above.
- 3 x GCSE’s grade A-C in any subject
- £200 per week.
- And the apprentice will be earning commission on top of the salary on Sales.
The apprentice will be considered as a real team member and they will be able to make a real impact in the company growth in terms of Digital Marketing and sales.
After completing the apprenticeship, the apprentice will be offered a permanent position if we are the right fit for each other.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.