Eezehaul is a full service logistics provider situated near Gatwick airport in Sussex. As a member of the Pallet Network and part of the TPN Group, it has an unparalleled palletised freight distribution capability combined with significant storage and warehousing facilities.
Your role will be to:
- Maximise use of company social media marketing as directed and to plan and prepare an annual/monthly & weekly marketing campaign.
- Actively seek new business and the conversion of enquiries to live customers through digital marketing and act in a strong customer relationship capacity to identify opportunities to up/cross sell company offerings.
- Also support the Transport Manager in the fleet management.
- Maximise use of company social media marketing as directed and to plan and prepare an annual/monthly & weekly marketing campaign
- Plan/carry out/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organised marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information where relevant.
- Respond effectively to customer queries by fax, telephone and e-mail
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims especially managing personal time and productivity to set volumes and objectives.
- Generate new leads and booked appointments for Business Development Manager/team to set volumes and objectives
- Provide administrative support to Business Development Manager/team as required to ensure their time is spent productively in face to face meetings with new clients
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales/communication methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems ensuring all customer databases are maintained up to date.
- Respond to and follow up sales and marketing enquiries using appropriate methods.
Personal qualities & desirable skills:
- Health & Safety Core Skills - Good general understanding of H&S matters
- Quality Core Skills - Good admin and customer service skills and an awareness of all Operators Licence compliance issues
- Environmental Core Skills - A basic understanding of Euro 6 and other environmental issues facing our sector
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths).
9am - 5pm, 5 days per week.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.