Tec-Source are an expanding recruitment company and are currently looking for someone who is confident and hardworking to join the team.You will be working in a Digital Admin Support role with enhanced responsibility and excellent career progression, assisting with recruitment processes as well as general administrative tasks. Sound like the right role for you? We want to hear from you!
The main duties you will be responsible for:
- Candidate management and on-boarding using Eclipse computer program software
- Database management
- Timesheet collection and collation (these are in Excel format)
- Using Microsoft packages on a daily basis in relation to updating spreadsheets and emailing
- Posting job adverts on an in-house database
- General administrative duties
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Comfortable with office software
- Ability to speak confidently to clients and contractors at all levels
- Good time management skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Monday - Friday
- GBP 10,000-GBP 12,000 pa
- On-site parking
- Office incentives
Future Career Progression:
- Whilst this is an office support role, there is significant scope within the organisation for further career development for the right personIncrease on completion of apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.