Do you have passion for business and are keen to develop a wide variety of digital related skills within an office environment? Albar Landscapes is seeking an enthusiastic and driven apprentice to provide essential digital office support within their busy contracts office.They are well versed in supporting apprentices into the workplace and not only offer invaluable internal training support from management but also provide support through QA to help enhance your skills through a nationally recognised Diploma in Digital Application Support.
You will be taking on a wide range of digital administrative support duties within the office as well as working towards achieving an SQCF 6 certified qualification.You will be working in a relatively small team who all share the workloads so the opportunities to understand a full range of business skills is certainly here.This role will also offer an immediate start date to the successful candidate.
- Managing company email box
- Assist in processing orders through company finance software on service desk
- Update and manage word, databases and excel files
- Maintain shared drives Manage client meetings through online diary systems (Microsoft)
- Assist in purchase ledger duties such as invoicing using sage
- Other adhoc duties such as answering telephone
- IT Skills
- Willingness to learn a multitude of business related duties
- Happy working in a small team
- Monday to Friday 9-5 (35 hours)
- GBP 9100
- 20 days holidays Plus bank holidays.
- Fully supportive management team.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce. For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.