ST is a global semiconductor company with net revenues of US%249.66 billion in 2018.Offering one of the industry’s broadest product portfolios, ST Microelectronics is a world leader in providing the semiconductor solutions that make a positive contribution to people’s lives, today and into the future. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.
- Email and setting out detailed documents
- Data inputting into CRM databases and Excel spread sheets
- Processing travel expense claims, through finance system, for the on-site Management Team
- Organising meetings on Outlook
- Raising and processing purchase requisitions using internal finance system.
- Updating, amending and processing controlled documents digitally.
- Managing courier requests (internal and external)
- Booking, organising travel and accommodation on ST Microelectronics internal booking systems
- Good computer literacy, including use of MicrosoftOffice Packages (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Experience in using electronic communication e-mail, setting out detailed documents and data inputting into databases and spread sheets
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Have a consistent approach to high quality work
- Communicate with all levels of staff and demonstrate good customer engagement skills
- Be self-motivated and demonstrate ability to work using their own initiative
- Strong communication skills, oral and written computer literate
- Target driven
- Ability to self-manage / seek out tasks
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- 9.00am -5.00pm Monday - Friday 9-5.30pm
- 37.5 hours
- GBP 13,000
- Table Tennis
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.