Are you looking to work in a forward thinking progressive company that has aproven track record in supporting young apprentices into the workplace and maintaining their employment through on-going development?Is your key skills and interest in administration and digital? Mitchell Power Systems are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Digital support apprentice to join their team.
As a member of the Turner Group of Companies, we form part of the largest privately owned Diesel Engineering company in the United Kingdom.The Company’s activities extend from the United Kingdom throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East with specific interests in the Offshore, Marine, Industrial and Power Generation industries as well as on/off highway automatic transmissions.
Due to continued growth in our domestic, offshore and overseas activities an exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright and enthusiastic Digital Support Service within our warranty administration side of the business.You will not only be given full support internal but will be working to achieve and SQCF level 6 in digital applications support SVQ with our external training partner QA.
- Update and manage client warranty information on our on line portal
- Compliance regulation checks are through manufacturer portals
- Update and manage excel files with relevant warranty and manufacturer information
- Ensure all data is stored safely and securely across shared drives and manage shared drives
- Manage company email box
- Four Nat 5’s or equivalent in English, Maths and 2 other subjectsComfortable working on own and in a team
- Good communication skills written an verbal
- PC literate, preferable with Microsoft Excel experience
- 8- 4.30 pm Mon to Thursday
- 8-3.30 Friday
- GBP 9,288 to GBP 13,851 per year
- Long term employment and good career path options
- Dependent on your strengths can move within the company
- Our client has a high success record in hiring and keeping on apprentices long term with 4 or 5 previous apprentice in full time employment with them
- Equal opportunities employer
- All statutory holidays
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.