TPS provide Design, technical and financial solutions to our customers covering Energy, Utilities, Assets and Compliance. We specialise in domestic & commercial renewable energy, social housing planned & capex projects, social housing repairs & maintenance, fibre optic solutions, hard FM services, utilities services and compliance works.
Are you looking to gain valuable work experience whilst continuing your education?
Would working for a company who have and awesome track record in supporting school & college leavers into work and maintaining longer term career paths for them be the type of environment you would like to start your working life?
TPS are currently looking to bring in a new apprentices to help provide digital and administrative support within their planning team for responsive maintenance to join out head office team based in Govan. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individuals who are keen to work in a digital administrative support based role where they will learn a wide range of digital based skills.
We offer great on-boarding and apprentice support through ourselves internally and our training partner QA and are proud to say that most of our apprentices become long term employees.This is a fast paced environment and the role will cover a wide range of duties and require good organizational skills as well as attention to detail.
- Assisting domestic technical sales team in the preparation of electronic quotations.
- Provision of room-by-room heat loss calculations on excel to allow for a quicker proposal turnaround.
- E-Marketing and generating leads.
- Liaising with manufacturers, developing relationships and sourcing latest technical information.
- Organising the data on the TPS server to allow for quick and easy access to sales and promotional materials.
- Assisting the design team in preparation of radiator, underfloor heating and heat pump designs using the internal crm system.
- Assisting in the preparation of handover & commissioning documents on excel.
- Managing incoming leads and booking appointments for the external sales manager.
- Learning the sales cycle and the basics of selling into the domestic market.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Creative skillsHave a proactive manner of working
- Good attention to detail
- Good basic understanding of social media platforms
- Monday - Friday
- 8.30am to 5pm
- GBP 9750
- GBP 5 per hour
- 37.5 hour week
- Annual leave 20 days plus 8 stats
- Multiple career paths trough the group of companies
Future Career Progression:
- The company will support any career progression available throughout the group of companies administration based to sales & marketing or even IT or management
- GBP 16k plus
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.