Your journey starts here. Become a Digital Application Support Apprentice and earn your stripes in one of our leading firms.
Working for an IT Support company based in Stirling who are looking for an Apprentice to join their established team.
They provide IT support to businesses across Scotland and typically support the entire IT infrastructure. This includes servers, routers, switches, desktop PC's, laptops and other remote devices.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Support Apprentice to join a busy team. Operating throughout the UK, you would be working for an organisation who prides themselves on being a leading IT Solution & Service Provider.
- Managing sales process for existing customers, preparing customer contracts, updating database and record managing using
- Autotask CRM system.Managing customer license renewals
- Preparing pre-quotation spreadsheets using Excel
- Preparing purchase orders using SAGERaising helpdesk tickets
- Greeting visitors and answering incoming calls
- Preparing boardroom for meetings
- General administrative duties
- Full training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, including a confident and polite manner when talking to customers.
- Ability to multi task & prioritise your own workload.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to problem solve.
- A desire to succeed
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages particularly Word and Excel
Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00 with 1 hour lunch
GBP 8,400 - GBP 9,10020 annual days holiday
Statutory Days Dress down Friday
Future Career Progression:
Should you perform well in your role there will be an opportunity for you to remain at the business as a permanent employee at the end of your apprenticeship - the last three apprentices are now full time employees.
On completion of your apprenticeship your salary will increase at least to National Minimum Wage.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.