SCC, based in Bradley Stoke, have been trusted provider of IT solutions and services for leading business for over 40 years! Working partners such as Intel, Cisco and IBM, they have over 65 offices globally and over 7000 members of staff!
They are now seeking a Field Service Engineer Apprentice to join their team. Working closely with the Distribution Support Manager, the successful apprentice will have keen attention to detail and be eager and ready to learn!
Roles & Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Attending customer sites with a senior engineer
- Fixing and supporting software and hardware
- Working with PCs, laptops and tablets; including installation of updates
- Working within set quality standards and service level agreements
- Repairing PCs and other technical equipment
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge
- Keen interest in IT
- Logical and troubleshooting mindset
- Experience of repairs and troubleshooting would be beneficial
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
- Good written communication skills
- Due to the nature of this role, a driving licence is required
- Minimum of GCSE grade 4-9 (A-C) in Maths and English
Please note; the successful candidate will need to undergo Security Clearances.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £12,000 Per Annum
- 9 AM - 5:30 PM
- Monday to Friday
- Access to the company vehicle
- 23 Days Holiday Entitlement + Bank Holidays
- Holiday increments with length of service
- A range of company benefits, such as discount opportunities applicable after probation
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.