Tekbo, located in Clydebank, manufacture and build a comprehensive range of rigid dry-freight and refrigerated bodywork to suit all sizes of vehicles from 3.5 tonne to 26 tonne. All bodywork is designed and manufactured at their 1.4 acre site in Central Scotland. Vehicle bodywork is built to the clients specification and operational needs of their business and all products have a comprehensive 3 year body manufactures warranty.
Here is an opportunity to join a growing company who have a focus on delivering the very best products and services to their clients. As an apprentice you will work towards a diploma in Digital Applications at SCQF level 6, whilst working across the finance, procurement and sales departments. This will allow you to gain a full understanding of the whole business functions with the opportunity to specilise and continue your career in one or two specific areas.
- Managing data entry and maintenance through a custom built ERP Progress Plus
- Schedule and process time sheets'
- Process invoices, sales ledgers and orders through accountancy software SAGE
- Engage with internal and external clients in a professional manner
- Track and schedule warranty reminders for vehicles and machines
- Produce reports for the finance team, sales team and procurement in MS Excel
- Willingness to learn and ask for help if required
- Good attention to detail
- Great time keeping and attendance is a must
- Monday to Friday
- 9am - 5pm
- GBP 670 per month
- Learn from experienced personnel in multiple departments
- Genuine career opportunity with a full time role when apprenticeship is complete
Future Career Progression:
- Team leader in finance, procurement or sales departments
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.