Based in central London, Keybridge IT supplies IT support and services to over 1,000 users throughout the UK, Europe, Asia and the US.
We ensure that costs are kept low, whilst maintaining an exceptionally high level of service with a personal touch.
As a certified Microsoft Partner, we have a close working relationship with Microsoft, which gives us access to support that end users don't have. We also have a range of partners in hosted cloud solutions, internet connectivity and VoIP solutions.
Having supported a number of apprentices over the years, we are well equipped to provide you the tasks to be successful on your apprenticeship.
You will have the opportunity to complete an Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- This is a First Line Engineer Role, reporting to the 1stLine Team Leader
- Responsible for managing a queue of tickets under their assignment
- Ensuring that all tickets assigned to them are updated and dealt with accordingly
- Answer calls and log helpdesk tickets and ensure that all procedures and policies are carried out correctly
- Report any issues that occur with the 1stLine Team Leader so they can be dealt with accordingly
- Strong communication skills is must
- good work ethic
- Hungry to learn
- Good understanding of MS Windows Operating Systems 7 to 10
- Knowledge of Office 365
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
9:00am - 6:00pm / 37.5hrs per week.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.