Salary - Circa £27,000 per annum dependent on experience
Explore a new career with us. As a Forecast and Insight Analyst you will be working within the wider Resource Planning and Delivery team to provide volumetric forecasts for customer contacts to the Anglian Water Contact and Correspondence Centres. This is a dynamic team, who are driven by challenge, growth and achievement.
What will you be doing?
In this role you will provide call volume and customer correspondence forecasts for Anglian Water Contact Centres. Forecasts will vary in projection length from 18months into the future to 15min intra day forecasts. You will be using leading forecasting and workforce management software to produce data. Part of the role will be to engage with the business to influence and inform wider company strategies and initiatives, especially around marketing and customer journey processes.
You will be accountable for the production of accurate forecasts (based on the mathematical probability of accuracy - Poisson), to achieve this you will be responsible for monitoring established call drivers and proactively identifying new influencing factors on call volumes. Working closely with the Management Information team , you will steer the direction of data capture to drive further insights.
In addition to this, you will be a critical part of the Resource Planning and Delivery team, you will interact with all functions within the team, providing long range forecasts to Capacity Planners, mid-range forecasts to Tactical Planners and in week/day adjustments to Real Time Co-ordinators. You will be the custodian of all customer volumetric data for the team.
What you need?
Our successful candidate will ideally have the following:
- To be highly organised and able to plan and prioritise your own workload
- To be a resilient individual motivated to deliver your own and team goals
- Have the ability to make logical decisions/recommendations based upon known information
- Have a passion for detail, quality and accuracy
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to work with, present to and influence a range of stakeholders within the business
- Have experience of working within a Contact Centre Planning and Forecasting environment
- Be a confident and experienced Excel user, and adept in learning how to use new software packages
- Have experience of workforce management software
What benefits do we offer?
Being a successful water company doesn't come easy! Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all of the great work that they do. Some of our benefits include:
- Bonus scheme
- Private health care
- Competitive pension scheme
- 23 days annual leave rising with length of service
- Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing
- Flexible working (dependent on your role)
- Plus lots more!
We are passionate and committed to the learning and development of our people making sure they have the right skills and knowledge to be successful and to help achieve their potential. We also take Health and Safety very seriously in everything that we do.