A fantastic opportunity for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual to kick start your career working for a modern law firm based in Glasgow. You will work within a busy office environment.
As an apprentice you will work as part of the Front of House function of the business and be responsible for a variety of tasks which will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors - issuing visitor badges.
- Ensuring a professional, friendly, welcoming reception environment is maintained at all times.
- Oversee the issuing of temporary security passes and keep an accurate log.
- Organising couriers and taxis, logging details on the relevant spreadsheets.
- Answering and transferring calls, taking accurate messages and ensuring they reach the recipient in a timely manner.
- Overseeing the on-line boardroom booking system.
- Arranging external catering and providing refreshments/internal catering for meetings.
- Monitor catering stock levels, replenishing and ordering as required.
- Ensuring boardrooms remain presentable and fully stocked with branded stationary.
- Assist in co-ordinating evacuation in the event of a fire drill.
- Prepare weekly attendance report.Organise boardroom catering for meetings.
- Self motivated and good work ethic
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Willingness to learn Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate with colleagues and customers and all levels
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm, 9:00am - 5:00pm and 10:00am - 6pm - rotational basis
GBP 4.35-GBP 6.15 per hour (National Minimum Wage)
Company pension schemeHoliday purchase scheme
Life coverFuture Career Progression:
Scope for progression for the right candidateImportant Information
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.