Based in Telford, Epwin Window Systems is one of the UK’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of PVC-U and aluminium windows and doors. Since 2016 they have been awarded and recognised within the glass and glazing industry and their brands, Profile 22, Spectus, Swish and PatioMaster are some of the best-known names in the sector.
Epwin is now looking for an enthusiastic IT apprentice to join their small but growing team. The role involves providing first-line support via the helpdesk, installing new equipment and asset management. Perks of the job include a LifeWorks discount scheme and a £15,000 annual salary!
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Providing 1st line support through the helpdesk
- Conduct hardware & software updates
- Escalate IT issues to 3rd party support
- Ensure admin and logging is accurate
- Oversee equipment ordering and installation
- Operate within a safe, healthy and environmentally responsible manner
- Follow along with any other tasks that are set by the Senior ICT Engineers and ICT Manager.
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Epwin Window Systems.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:-
- Passion for the IT world
- Knowledge/ understanding of hardware and software
- Motivated to go further with an IT career in mind
- Excellent communication both written & verbal
- Always looking to improve and learn
- Grade 4 or above in GCSE Math’s & English or Level 2 Functional Skills
Salary, Hours & Benefits:-
- Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- £15,000 Per Annum
- 24 days holidays + bank holidays
- Enrolment pension
- Lifeworks discount scheme – benefits within stores such as ASOS, Starbucks, GAME, Odeon and many more!
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.