This is a Technical Production Company delivering a specialist service spanning over 3 decades in the industry. Our expertise lies in the provision of production services to corporate clients, event agencies, production companies, PR & communications agencies, hotels and venues. Our reputation is based on quality and experience. We propose, design, plan and execute innovative live event solutions across numerous sectors irrespective of size and scale.
We are the technical backbone to any event. Working directly with end clients or under the banner of an event agency or production company, our in-house production experts will manage all aspects of the technical production, taking advantage of our extensive portfolio of state-of-the-art technology and applying the most appropriate, innovative and cost effective technical solutions to each event.
The IT Apprentice will be assisting with first line support to internal staff, alongside learning the key skills and requirements to fulfil the IT Apprentice scheme.
- Provide 1st line response to issues logged by our clients
- Handle customer issues in a professional manner
- Troubleshooting of client machines
- Basic administrative tasks
- Call Escalation and management
- Provide IT Support relating to technical issues
- Maintain call quality and standards on agreed Telephone Etiquette
- Keep customers informed through continuous communication, ticket updates and phone calls
- Provide an exceptional level of support to all customers
- Ensure a high level of performance against agreed SLA’s
- Ensure that first call resolution rates are maintained, utilizing service ticket templates
Desired skills and personal qualities:
- Excellent typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
5 x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, including GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade C or above.
Monday - Friday, 9am – 5:30pm / 37.5hrs per week.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.