About DWF | DWF
This is a global legal business, supplying services not only to the global legal market but also providing complementary connected services to our clients. Our purpose is to transform legal services through our people for our clients using our three principal strategic objectives: understanding our clients, engaging our people and doing things differently.
- To provide face to face support on hardware technology such as computers, printers and mobile devices, responding to and logging all request into the call management system (Manage Engine).
- To troubleshoot problems, understand/identify the problem and resolve promptly to the satisfaction of the client.
- To facilitate the movement of IT equipment.
- To collaborate with clients and/or other members of the IT team on a regular basis.
- To keep up to date with technical knowledge and industry developments.
- To act on own initiative but to be aware when to escalate matters when appropriate.
- To follow all the Firm’s policies and procedures.
- To work in accordance with the Firm’s standards, protocols and service level agreements.
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- To take responsibility for ensuring backup routines are adhered to.
- To be able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- To possess good interpersonal skills and a service-orientated approach.
- To possess excellent organisational and time management skills with experience of meeting Targets and Deadlines.
- To be detail-orientated with a significant emphasis on quality of work.
- To have the ability to work as part of a team.
- To be able to undertake shift work covering between the hours of 8am and 6pm.
Desirable skills and qualities:
- A keen interest in IT
- Ideal candidates will be technically minded, and ideally have experience of Windows 10
- PC security
- PC hardware
- Peripheral devices
- Able to work on their own initiative to tight deadlines
- An ability to listen and fully comprehend the problems being reported to you and to explain Technical terms to non-technical people
- Excellent communication skills. Verbal and written communication needs to be timely and concise at all times
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Professionalism when dealing with colleagues at all levels
- An ability to prioritise tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable customer service experience
- Excellent team-working skills evidenced in any environment
- 5 A*-C GSCE's including English and Maths or equivalent
8am- 6pm / Shift work.
Benefits & future prospects:
- Get 25 days holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.