Are you passionate about IT and looking to start your career in an "Outstanding" school environment?
St Edmund Arrowsmith is a high school for 11-16-year olds which first opened in 1961. In 2017 they were awarded an "Outstanding" Grade by the Archdiocese of Liverpool. They are now looking for a mature and professional individual to join their small IT team.
Could you be who they are looking for?
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Ensuring new starters are fully equipped with IT equipment
- Basic PC Repairs
- Performing upgrades and updates to software and hardware
- Setting up user accounts and emails
- Session Hosting
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and the employer.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Good troubleshooting knowledge
- Knowledge of PC builds
- Understanding of Windows systems (including OS)
- Happy to work in a busy environment
- Willing to learn
- A minimum of Grade 4, GCSE Grade C or Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths is required for this role.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £7,605 per annum
- Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 4:00pm and Friday 8:30am to 3:30pm
- 24 days holiday entitlement + Bank Holidays
- Subsidised canteen
- Company pension scheme
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.