Located in Pontefract, Panda IT Solutions provide instant, comprehensive business IT support. From making sure 95% of service calls are dealt with the same day, to providing the fastest available web hosting and fibre broadband platforms, Panda IT Solutions put the customer at the centre of everything they do.
Panda IT Solutions are now looking for a motivated and enthusiastic apprentice to join there friendly, expert team. If successful, your duties would include assisting with hardware and software issues and providing remote support to customers.
For more information about the company please visit their website:
- Provide customer support via helpdesk, email and phone.
- Assist with the installation and setup of hardware such as mobiles, laptops and desktops
- Use internal tools to identify and resolve issues
- Assist with testing and troubleshooting a variety of hardware and software issues and escalating as necessary
- Undertaking any other relevant duties that may arise
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Panda IT Solutions.
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- A genuine passion for IT is essential
- A UK driver's license and access to your own vehicle is required for this role
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- A minimum of Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £10,000 per year
- Monday - Friday, 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Access to employee benefits upon completion of probation
- Engaging and supportive environment
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document: