Monpellier, one of the regions largest providers of business software are currently looking to expand their team through the addition of a Baltic apprentice. The IT support apprentice will be joining a team of tech experts in their modern open plan office situated on the Evolve Business Park in Houghton-Le-Spring.
The role is a great opportunity for anyone looking to start a career and develop their skills within IT and will see them supporting clients and configuring systems on a day to day basis. The right candidate will be confident, professional and have a passion for IT and Software.
Find out more about information about Monpellier here: https://www.monpellier.co.uk/
Roles & Responsibilities:
Typical roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Helping with Office 365 support
- Working alongside senior members of the team to offer Sharepoint support
- Configuring office 365 and overcoming any issues
- Helping with password resets and email troubleshooting
- Application support
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Monpellier.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Good organisational/time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated to learn and develop technical skills
- Confident personality
- Grade 3 GCSE or Functional Skills Level 2 English
- Grade 4 GCSE or Functional Skills Level 2 Maths
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £9880 per annum
- 9am to 5.30pm (1 hour for lunch)
- 20 holidays + Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Smart casual dress wear
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document: