Xiria is a Managed IT Services company founded in 2013, providing IT support, Cloud and Colocation, Connectivity, Data Backup and Cyber Security services.
To meet with growing demand, the company recently expanded to provide website development and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) services.
We are committed to providing high quality IT services and as such, we heavily invest in our staff and infrastructure to ensure the very best levels of service are provided.
The position is essential to providing support to our key clients in an IT support desk environment. Xiria value the importance of our Technical Specialists, who are crucial to delivering a world class customer service. Your working day will involve you remotely supporting clients using a suite of tools for which full training will be provided. You will diagnose, resolve and further investigate issues as they arise.
Main role and responsibilities:
- In addition, you will contribute to client deployment projects and have
the opportunity to visit client sites.
- To promptly respond to, and record, inbound requests for support received by telephone, email and directly into the Professional Services Automation (PSA) tool adhering to our Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and apply known fixes to incidents reported. In cases where the fix is unknown, research and identify solutions then document and share with colleagues.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers ensuring all actions and communications are recorded within the PSA tool.
- Prioritise and manage several open tickets at one time.
- Carry out routine Business as Usual (BAU) work as directed.
- Above all else, maintain friendly and jovial relationships with clients at all times whilst remaining professional and suitably dressed within the office environment and when visiting clients.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac/Chrome OS
- Good understanding and interest in computer systems, mobile devices and other tech related products and services.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Familiarity with troubleshooting tools and service desk software.
- Already gained or working towards technical certifications.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills with the ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- The ability to undertake and successfully pass a BPSS (BASELINE PERSONNEL SECURITY STANDARD) check and to maintain this throughout your employment.
5 GCSE's or equivalent at grade A – C, including English and Maths.
On completion of the apprenticeship, there will be an opportunity to stay with the business and continue development.
A pay rise will also follow after completing the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.