Trust Distribution, based in Oldham, combines over 300 years telecommunication experience! They are looking for a Unified Communications Apprentice to join their ever-expanding business.
In this role, you will be working within the heart of the business. The tasks that you will be undertaking range from generic first-line support to updating helpdesks to getting hands-on with manually setting up phone systems.
Roles & Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide First line support within a timely manner
- Answering and dealing with client's technical issues by phone and email
- Logging and updating outcomes on CRM system
- Troubleshooting customer technical issues remotely
- Setting up phone systems manually to ensure they work correctly
- Updating help desk and providing support where needed
All of the below are beneficial but not essential; Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Good at problem-solving
- Confident and polite
- Good admin skills
- Excellent time management skills
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £8,775 Per Annum
- Monday to Friday 9 am - 5:30 pm
- 20 days holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Christmas party
- Staff Uniform
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.