This apprentice IT Technician role is a new and exciting opportunity to work at one of the only Apple repair companies within the Macclesfield area. Tecnikk Computers have been established for 11 years and offer a variety of services including PC/laptop refurbishment, component fixes, and Apple resolutions.
They are now looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to join their small IT team. If you're interested in duties such as offering 1st line support, repairing and maintaining computer systems and networking, this role could be a great match for you!
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Providing customer service to clients over the phone and face to face
- Using a ticketing system and keeping up to date notes
- Troubleshooting, maintaining and repairing devices
- Monitoring and analyzing stock levels within the company shop
- Working to company health and safety procedures
- Occasional customer site visits accompanied by a mentor
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by the employer and provider.
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- Good communication skills
- Confidence in their own abilities
- Happy to be customer service oriented
- Quick learner
- Able to use their own initiative
- Keen interest in tech and computers
- A minimum criteria of 5 GCSE's or equivalent including Maths and English applies for this role.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £9750 Per Annum
- Monday - Friday
- 9.30AM - 6.00PM
- 20 days Holiday + Bank holidays
- Staff discount
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Funding & Eligibility criteria:
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.