We are an established IT Support and Consultancy business, Microsoft Gold Partner certified, who work with organisations and companies across Scotland and beyond. Our aim is to focus on being the very best in our field through hard work and constant learning - staying bang up to date with the latest technologies and options.
Our workplace is fast paced but always interesting. We work as an extension of our clients businesses becoming well integrated in their operations and taking the time to understand how they work. We are an expanding company and there are a multitude of ways to develop in the role and in parallel develop our organisation. Our head office is based on St Vincent Street in Glasgow City Centre.
Our ethos is simply to be the best at what we do and we place great importance on attention to detail, knowledge, problem ownership and customer service. We are looking for someone who shares these same values.Founded in 2003 and now based across Glasgow and Edinburgh, Enlinea is an expanding Computer Support Consultancy and Managed Service Provider.
Our skilled staff have extensive experience in providing IT and network support services to small-to-medium sized companies.We currently have a vacancy for a Service Desk IT Support Engineer. We are looking for someone who is willing to invest time and energy into making the role their own and becoming an important part of a growing business.
- Taking calls and logging tickets.
- Provide remote and telephone support for client networks and applications.
- Understanding of Operating systems, outlook, word, excel. (Nice to know or experience in 0365.)
- Must be willing to invest into growing their role and the company itself.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask, manage own workload and react quickly to urgent issues. (This is absolutely essential.)
- Strong organisational, communication and customer service skills.
- Strong attention to details and a willingness to own a problem.
- Based from Glasgow city centre. (You must be happy working in the city.)
- Can do attitude to work.
- Working as part of a team, offering support with a can do attitude.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- IT literate
- Good communication skills written and oral
- Good attention to detail
- Well organised and adaptable
- Highly motivated work ethic and ability to use own initiative
- Excellent time management and attendance
- A can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn & progress
- Must be willing to invest into growing their role and the company itself
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask, manage own workload and react quickly to urgent issues
- This is absolutely essential
- Strong organisational, communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to details and a willingness to own a problem
- Ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies
- A genuine interest in emerging technologies is required
- Understanding of operating systems
- Monday - Friday
- 9.00am until 5.00pm
- GBP 13,000 per annum
- 30 days holiday inc public holidays
- No weekend work
- City Centre based - transport links are excellent
Future Career Progression:
Important InformationQA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.