You will be joining a busy and productive Helpdesk Team based in Uddingston. The team are experienced in providing first class service to customers across the UK. You will provide first line support to clients as required via telephone and email inquiries. Longer term, you could be required to visit client sites and so working towards your drivers' license or having already obtained one would be advantageous. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a productive team and join aproductive and hard working team.
- First line IT technical support via telephone and email
- Actively communicate with users through helpdesk system in order to keep them up-to-date on their support requests
- Prioritising and/or escalation of tickets
- Build, deploy, configure, troubleshoot, and fix computers for end users
- Maintain end user hardware and software as required, including mobile/desktop phones, printers, desktop PC's
- General network administration
- Ad-hoc projects as and when required
- Other IT technical support tasks
- Hardworking with a passion for IT
- Clear understanding of IT Helpdesk requirements
- Ability to work with others and build good working relationships
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Monday - Friday
- 8am - 5pm
- GBP 12,000 - GBP 16,000 per annum
- Excellent training and long term support
- Permanent job
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.