Are you looking for your stepping stone into your dream career within IT? Then look no further...
Established since 1977, located in Skelmersdale, Lynbrook Managed Services provide office equipment and print managed services. Every day is different with Lynbrook Managed Services ranging from installations to maintenance! They are looking for a willing to learn, a confident candidate to be apart of their team!
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Partially setting up equipment in the workshop
- Delivering the equipment to client sites supported by a member of staff
- Installing equipment on the client sites
- Maintaining the equipment
- Setting up customer networks and training clients
- Responsibility for allocation of stock for client requirements
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Lynbrook Managed Services
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- Strong communication skills
- Good ability and willingness to learn
- Must be happy with face-face communication
- Knowledge of operating systems
- A minimum of Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £10,400 per annum
- Full-time (40 hours per week working 8.30 until 17:00)
- 25 days holiday entitlement + Bank Holidays
- Parking onsite
- Issued with workplace devices needed in the job role
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.