Chase de Vere is one of the country’s leading independent financial advisers for 50 years. We offer high-calibre, unconstrained advice, we continually strive to make sure our clients are satisfied. Our financial advice spans a wide range of services including pensions, wills, care funding and wealth management as well as business protection, employee benefits and workplace financial education.
- To deal with telephone & email queries from end users and resolve issues within a reasonable timescale, working within the SLAs
- Repair or replace broken, lost & faulty IT equipment
- Learn IT systems from colleagues, spending time with the various sections of the IT department, improving knowledge and skills
- Assist in software & hardware rollouts across our endpoints
- Supporting the asset management procedures, ensuring equipment is tracked and recalled in a timely manner
- Maintain the Service Desk Knowledgebase
Desirable Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Have a passion for IT
- Have a service led attitude
- Be able to communicate well
- Need to be able to work well independently but know when to seek support from more senior staff when required.
• Ideally - have done IT at A Level / BTEC
• Required - 3 GCSE's including Maths and English at grade C or above
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.