Are you passionate about IT?
Then why not kick-start your career with the Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship with Razorblue? They have an extensive history within the last 13 years of trading! Razorblue pride themselves by supporting businesses with Telephony & Mobile Services, Cyber Security, Software, Improving Connectivity and much more!
Operating out of 6 sites with 2 offices opening in 2019 the workforce is constantly expanding! With a workforce of 90+, the successful candidate will operate out of the Manchester, Wythenshawe branch which has a multitude of public transport links and on-site parking.
Find out more about Razorblue here; https://www.razorblue.com/
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- 1st Line Support
- Remote tools and telephone systems
- Ticket System
- Setting up new devices: Laptops, PC's
- Hardware and Software Configurations
- As knowledge progresses - doing Site Visits with a senior member of staff
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge
- Someone who is organised
- Willing to learn
- Quick learner
- Good communication skills
- Basic awareness in IT
- Passionate about IT
Salary, Hours & Benefits
- Monday - Friday (09:00am - 17:00pm) 37.5 hours per week with a 30-minute lunch
- £8,840 per annum
- 22 Holidays + bank holidays
- Progression opportunity to Level 4 Apprenticeship
- Team Social Events
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Funding & Eligibility Criteria:
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.