Bridgewater Finance Group established since 2004, provides advice and solutions to individuals in debt. They are the 3rd largest solvency practitioner who provides debt management plans and IVA's. They offer a range of services from Trust Deeds, Bankruptcy, Debt Arrangement Schemes and much more!
Due to continuous growth, they are now looking to recruit an IT Support Apprentice. This role would involve providing technical support, troubleshooting both hardware and software and responding to internal calls. They are looking for someone who is confident on the telephone and has great communication skills! Is this something you are interested in?
Roles & Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Responding to user tickets raised
- Providing staff with face-to-face technical support
- Responding to any hardware problems and issues
- Setting up new hardware for users
- Responding to internal support calls
- Helping out and supporting office moves
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- People person
- Happy with face-to-face communication
- Good telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- A minimum of a Grade 4 in Math's and Grade 3 in English or equivalent is required for this role.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- 9 am - 5.30 pm Monday - Friday
- 30-minute lunch
- £11,440 per annum
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Vitality healthcare plan
- Social event
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.