Are you looking to kick start your career in a vibrant, techy and successful organisation with lots of progression opportunities? Then look no further!
Halycon Networks is a leading supplier of IT support and consultancy across the North West. Some of their services include IT maintenance and email hosting. They are now looking for an IT Support Apprentice to join their small team based in Bootle, Liverpool.
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- First Line Support; including logging tickets and calls on the system
- Supporting the hardware sales counter
- Supporting senior engineers on supervised site visits as and when required
- Configuring equipment, asset management and supporting password changes
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Halycon Networks.
Desired Skills, Qualities & Knowledge:
- Awareness and Understanding of IT Components
- Knowledge and understanding of software installation
- A genuine passion for developing a career in the IT Sector
- Self-Motivated with a desire to learn
- Good communication skills and confidence when speaking on the telephone
- A minimum of Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £9,048 per annum
- Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
- 1-hour lunch break
- Statutory holiday entitlement
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.