|IT Support Apprentice:
Baltic Apprenticeships are delighted to be recruiting for an IT Apprentice to help support a friendly business based in Preston!
If you are looking to start your career within a supportive company whilst having the opportunity to learn on the job then this is the role for you!
Full-training & support will be provided for the below duties:
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Deliver enthusiastic customer service with the business at the heart of everything you do
- Put your administration skills into practice and log ticket updates accordingly
- Support and understand your customers enquiry to resolve their issue
- Provide a friendly service by performing routine technical requests either face-to-face or over the phone!
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Excellent communication with great interpersonal skills
- Ability to co-operate with the IT Team
- Provide pleasant Customer Service
- Ability to share ideas and trust your instinct
- A minimum of Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role.
Location & Travel
- Monday - Friday (9am - 5pm) - 37.5 hours per week
- 25 Days Annual-Leave (Plus Bank Holidays)
- Easily accessible office, located in the heart of Preston
- Working within a friendly, supportive environment with the opportunity to earn and learn
- Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our Level 4 IT Apprenticeship upon completion of your Level 3!
- This role is located in Preston with easy access to public transport links with various bus stops close by.
Baltic Apprenticeships are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage of your application.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.