JPT Solutions, based in Ilkeston, are a managed IT Services provider. With a 100% client satisfaction rating, they pride themselves on their customer service and response times.
They are now seeking a passionate IT Apprentice to join their existing team of 2. The successful candidate will work alongside the managing director and the previous apprentice to provide exceptional IT Support to their clients.
Roles & Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• 1st line support through the IT helpdesk
• Remote support for clients in and around the area
• As progress through the role, some face to face support
• Ensure admin and logging is accurate
• Providing exceptional customer service and working within Service Level Agreements.
• Server management and Administration
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge
- Basic IT knowledge
- Outgoing personality
- Communication skills as you will be speaking with clients
- Looking to progress within the industry
- Eager and keen to learn
- Grade 4 in Math’s and Grade 3 in English GCSE or Level 2 Functional skills
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £8,100 Per Annum
- 9 AM – 5:30 PM (40 Hours Per Week)
- 45 Minutes Lunch
- 20 Days Holiday Entitlement + Bank Holidays
- Health plan Applicable
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.