T3 Network Solutions, based in Derby, offers IT Support to small businesses in the local area. From hosted services and hardware to telephony, they pride themselves on excellent customer service.
They are now seeking a passionate individual to join their small team of 5 as an IT Support Apprentice! This is the perfect role for anyone wanting to take their first step in an IT career with the support of a close-knit team.
Roles & Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- 1st line support through the IT helpdesk
- Diagnosing IT issues with customers using remote access tools
- Setting up and configuring Hardware
- Using administration skills to log ticket updates accordingly
- Providing exceptional customer service
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge
- Basic IT knowledge
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills as you will be speaking with clients
- Looking to progress within the industry
- Committed and Passionate
- Reliable and hardworking
- Grade 4 in Math’s and Grade 3 in English GCSE or Level 2 Functional skills
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £8,100 Per Annum
- 8:30AM – 5:00PM
- 20 Days Holiday Entitlement + Bank Holidays
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.