Paradigm Agency provides global representation to a diverse and dynamic roster of artists and content creators in television, live music, motion pictures, theatre, comedy, voiceover, digital, book publishing, content finance, and brand partnerships. While known for discovering and developing culturally significant artists, it’s their 30-year track record of cultivating lucrative and creatively fulfilling careers for the artists they represent that sets our agency apart. The team, located in the U.S., Canada and Europe, are disciplined, passionate and focused on generating opportunities that matter to the company’s clients and partners, while never, ever losing sight of the unique creative visions of the artists and creators they represent.
Based in Old Street, Central London, you will work with the current IT Support Technician to troubleshoot and resolve first line support issues for their user base of 110 people. It is a great opportunity for a keen candidate to learn and give themselves a great platform for a career in IT.
Key duties / Main responsibilities:
- Being the first point of contact for first line support calls and e-mails
- Troubleshooting any support issues where possible
- Working closely with the IT Support Technician and escalating any desktop and network issues when necessary
- Microsoft Active Directory work e.g. password resets, account creation
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- High proficiency in English; both spoken and written
- Troubleshooting skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- An interest in computing/technology
- A knowledge of Windows operating systems and the Microsoft Office suite would be beneficial but not essential, the most important thing is being willing to help out and to learn.
- 5 GCSE's (ideally A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) including maths and English
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.