CIPHR is a specialist, UK-based provider of SaaS HR, payroll, recruitment and learning software, offering flexible, scalable solutions that cover the entire employee lifecycle. Whether you’re looking for a single provider for all your HR-related software, or looking to take a best-of-breed approach to integrated systems, CIPHR is here to help.
We make it easy for organisations to integrate our solutions with other business tools – such as time and attendance software, expense management systems, and benefits platforms – from their preferred vendors, via our API. Linking CIPHR with multiple applications results in greater data security and accuracy, an enhanced employee experience, and significant time efficiencies.
CIPHR also offers fully integrated HR and payroll through CIPHR Payroll: powerful, reliable and scalable payroll software, backed by industry-leading support and expertise from qualified, UK based payroll professionals. Choose to manage your payroll in-house or opt for greater convenience and accuracy with CIPHR Outsourced Payroll.
The role’s primary function is to ensure that all CIPHR Group employees have the appropriate hardware, software, supporting infrastructure and technical assistance available to them to perform their job roles. The focus of this position is to ensure that all items raised with the Technical Operations department, that are the responsibility of the internal support team or as directed by the Team Leader and Functional Leads, are responded to and resolved within agreed SLA's.
- Responding to and resolving tickets in accordance to the agreed CIPHER Group SLA
- To build, repair and maintain all CIPHR Group laptops, workstations and servers to a professional high standard
- To assist in ensuring that all key systems are backups and recovery routines are functioning normally
- Resolve and report on any issues or observed potential issues with CIPHR network and office infrastructure
- To provide regular checks and associated logs of all defined CIPHR Group key systems for performance including but not limited to security, patch/version management and backup integrity
- To keep accurate records within tickets of all communication, troubleshooting and resolution to all issues raised in the Technical Operations ticketing system
- Passionate about user support
- Great interpersonal skills over telephone/email/face to face
- Analytically minded
A basic understanding of:
- Installation/maintenance Microsoft Operating systems
- Diagnosing faults with applications installed on Microsoft Windows
- Imaging workstations to a specified standard
- Hardware (Laptop/Server/Printer etc.) fault diagnosis
- Desire to learn software/technologies quickly and the ability to train users on these to an appropriate level
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in terms appropriate to the audience it is being delivered to
- SQL Server installation/maintenance experience
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administration/Development experience
- JIRA Administration and Configuration
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.