AAG IT Services is a leading technology partner for businesses and schools, supporting and advising on all aspects of IT. With the latest technology, they aim to ensure that their systems reach the best potential whilst also focussing on efficiency and cost.
Based in Chesterfield, AAG IT Services have grown to support clients across the UK. They are now seeking a passionate IT Apprentice to join their existing team! The successful apprentice will support the IT helpdesk and be supported by experienced members of staff.
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Dealing with 1ST Support issues
- Hardware installation and PC building
- Remote support for clients across the UK
- Responding to IT-related tickets whilst prioritizing issues
- Software installations
All of the below are beneficial but not essential; Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- An understanding of, and visible passion for IT
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software would be beneficial but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Methodical and Logical troubleshooting mindset
- Experience of customer service
- GCSE Grade 4-9 (or equivalent) in Maths and English
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £8,092 per annum
- 35.75 hours a week
- Monday-Friday (office hours are 8 am-6 pm)
- 1-hour lunch daily
- 20 Days Holiday + bank holidays
- Quarterly 'company day' for communications
- Regular social events
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.