VisionBase Software Ltd is a well-established software house, specialising in property management software, from CCTV processing to ID management and verification systems. Holding customer satisfaction as their highest priority, Visionbase work with police and security forces in many countries!
They are now seeking a driven apprentice to join their small, but growing team based in Sheffield. The successful apprentice will learn all aspects working on an IT helpdesk and will be supported by a previous apprentice who has carved out a successful career within the business.
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Dealing with 1ST and 2nd line issues via remote desktop
- Escalating issues to the relevant support engineer
- Installing Property Management Software and Sage accounts
- Resolving hardware and software issues
- Responding to IT-related tickets whilst prioritizing issues
All of the below are beneficial but not essential; Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- An understanding of IT and technology
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software would be beneficial but not essential
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite
- Methodical and Logical troubleshooting mindset
- Career-focused, self-motivated and is proactive
- Excellent Time Management skills
- A logical troubleshooting mindset
- GCSE Grade 4-9 (or equivalent) in Maths and English
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £8,632 per annum
- 35.75 hours a week
- Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm
- 20 Days Holiday + bank holidays
- In house support and training
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.