Aero Networks provide IT and cloud services to North East based businesses. Aero Networks Ltd has provided a dependable, personalised service to all of its clients since 2006, the company is a revolutionary IT business, which prides itself on developing strong relationships with each and every one of its clients, through trust and friendly communications.
We strongly believe the future of business is in the cloud - do you share the same thoughts?
As the apprentice is on the front line of IT support, you will be involved in supporting our clients IT infrastructure and applications on a day-to-day basis. You will be a part of a team that have the opportunity to influence and contribute to implementing continuous improvements to the way in which we work.
The apprentice will work towards the following via telephone, email and. remote hands-on IT support skills.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- 1st line IT support on MS Windows Desktop, Microsoft Office and Office 365.
- Working via Ticket System.
- Creation of Office 365 accounts and Mailboxes.
- Backups and performing restores.
- Ensuring calls are logged, updated and categorised correctly using the Service Desk Application.
- Ensure calls are escalated to the relevant teams where 1stline fix is not possible.
- Connecting to Remote Devices to troubleshoot issues.
- Build PC's and Laptops, when required.
Desired skills and qualities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of technical and non-technical team members
- Customer Service skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Competent technical skills
- Organisational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- A passion for new technology
Desired qualification requirements:
- 3x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
- As well as GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm, 1 hour for lunch / 37.5 hour working week.
£4.20 per hour.
Benefits of the role:
- Opportunity to become part of a customer focused team providing the solutions to their problems.
- Your role will add value to our customers support experience and you will be able to enhance your technical, problem solving and customer service skills.
- There are also opportunities to assist with deploying new technologies for clients, not just supporting their current setups.
- As well as working together, Aero also have regular team bonding and socialising activities.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.