As industry leaders in the technology field, Microsoft partner GB3 are expanding their supportive team through the addition of an IT Support Apprentice. You will work as a valued member of the GB3 team where in addition to your holiday entitlement you also get an additional day off to celebrate your birthday. Could you see yourself working here?
Located in a modern office space on the outskirts of the easily accessible Preston, you will develop your skills and knowledge through a range of exciting tech tasks and projects, all while gaining unrivalled support and mentoring from industry professionals.
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
· Provide 1st line support
· Logging helpdesk issues and escalating when necessary
· Remote access troubleshooting
· Configuring systems and updating software
· Make sure that the company CRM system is updated
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and GB3.
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
· Good communication skills both verbal and written
· Good telephone manner and admin skills
· Ability and desire to learn more about the IT industry.
· Passion for IT
· Willingness to learn
· Team player
· A methodical and logical troubleshooting mind set
· Due to the nature of the role, a full UK driving license is required for this role
· A minimum of Grade 4 in maths and Grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
· £8,112 per annum
· Monday to Friday (40hrs per week)
· 7am - 4pm, 8am - 5pm, 9am - 6pm shifts on a rota
· 25 days hols plus Bank Holidays
· Christmas party and other social events
· Birthday off
· Cycle to work scheme
· 1 day off to work on charity work
· Annual party
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.