Are you passionate about IT and want to start your career with a leading provider of healthcare supplies, with the customer at the heart of what they do?
Bullen Healthcare is a 4th generation family-owned business established in 1858, during that time has become one of the leading home delivery companies for Stoma, Urology and Wound Care products. Thanks to sustained growth and a genuine need for an "extra pair of hands", they are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate IT support apprentice to grow their team.
Could you be who they are looking for?
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Installing software on various devices
- Building and maintaining hardware using various components
- Setting up new users accounts and allocating new user devices
- Troubleshooting (both remote and face to face)
- Responding to, and escalating support requests via a ticketing system
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Bullen Healthcare
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- Passionate about technology
- Typical IT "Hobbyist"
- A people person
- Happy to work in a busy environment
- Good communication and customer service skills
- A minimum of Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £11,000 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week working 9:00am until 5:30pm
- 20 days holiday entitlement + Bank Holidays
- Free onsite gym
- Free parking
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.