CMS Group is a highly respected family run business that provides IT support services across the nation. Situated in prestigious offices in Trident Park Business Estate just outside of Blackburn, this work environment is well suited to someone looking for long term career prospects in IT.
This apprentice role involves using your IT troubleshooting skills for a variety of duties. Ideally, candidates will have a driving license or will pass soon, as the job includes onsite visits with senior staff. The company's ethos of "service and support" means that they are a supportive employer to work for, with a mentor who started his own career as an apprentice.
Visit their website to find out more about the company:
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Responding to clients IT queries via email and telephone
- Updating internal CRM notes
- Fixing hardware IT issues
- Preparing PCs and laptops for new users by configuring software and operating systems.
- Installing anti-virus
- On site visits to support senior staff
- Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by the employer and provider.
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- IT troubleshooting skills
- Basic hardware knowledge would be beneficial
- Attention to detail
- Willing to learn and develop
- Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 3 in English (or equivalent)
- Hold a Full Driving license or willingness to learn to drive
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £10,400 Per Annum
- Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM - 5 PM
- 40 hours per week
- 28 days annual leave
- Christmas party
- Pension if applicable
- Life insurance
- Long term career prospects and progression upon completion of the apprenticeship
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A here