Shiptheory is a rapidly growing startup, brought to life by 2 founders who spent over 10 years building some of the most successful shipping plugins for various e-commerce and accountant systems. We facilitate online sellers automatically booking, printing and reporting tracking numbers to customers for orders placed via the retailer's ecommerce platforms.
The role will involve dealing directly with the company’s ever expanding customer base to offer technical support and advice.
- Delivering first class customer service at all times
- Act as the first point of contact for new customers, offering advice regarding set-up and usage
- Troubleshoot a variety of basic technical issues (hardware and software)
- Work closely with senior support staff to resolve more complex technical issues
- Keep up to date records of clients interactions, bug fixes, updates to process etc
- Ensure business SLA’s are maintained
- Ensure personal KPI’s are achieved
- Good telephone manner
- Sense of Controlled Urgency
- Experience with a variety of computer hardware and devices
- Experience with a variety of software and OS
- Ability to problem solve or troubleshoot IT issues
- Eager to learn
- Team player
- Affinity for technology
Minimum of 5 GCSE's (A*-C or 9-4) including English and Maths.
Upon completion of this apprenticeship, you may have the opportunity to join the business permanently or progress onto a more advanced apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.