Are you an aspiring IT Support Apprentice looking to start your career with a client-focused, innovation-led company providing customised solutions for the education sector?
Apex Network Solutions Ltd has over 30 years of combined experience in delivering both high end and innovative technologies to customers in the educations sector and beyond. From back-end Server and Security infrastructure to end-user Desktop and Mobile devices, Apex Network Solutions deliver a bespoke solution to suit any companies needs.
Thanks to continued growth, they are now excited to recruit for an IT Support Apprentice to join their busy team.
Could you be the person they are looking for?
You can find more information about Apex Network Solutions here:
- Visiting sites with the services team
- Maintaining IT equipment such as desktops, laptops, whiteboards etc
- Failure prevention
- Performing health checks
- Setting up new users
- Installing/Updating software and hardware
- Re-imaging Desktop Machines.
Full support and guidance will be provided by both the employer and training provider throughout the apprenticeship.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Passion for IT
- Good communications & customer service skills (face to face and over the phone)
- Troubleshooting skills (face to face and over the phone)
- Eager to learn
- A full driving license is essential
- A minimum of Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Monday - Friday
- 8:30AM -4:30PM
- £11,700 per Annum
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (1 additional day per year up to 5 years)
- Mileage allowance
- Uniform provided (Including boots)
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!