Do you have a career aspiration to become an IT Support Technician?
Technocure are a supportive and exciting company that offer IT services to the dental industry. You will be working as a valued member of the Technocure team where your hard work and dedication will be recognised by wage reviews. Could you see yourself working here?
Located in Clayton-le-Moors you will develop you skills and knowledge through a range of exciting tech tasks, all while gaining supreme support and mentoring from all the staff at Technocure.
If you are looking to develop your knowledge and build a career in IT, please don't hesitate to apply!
To find out more about the company, please visit their website here - https://www.technocure.co.uk/
Roles & Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide 1st line support and escalating issues as required
- Installation of software
- Building laptops and PCs to customer specifications
- Support issues with printers and scanners
- Work with the technical director to improve customer relations
All of the below are beneficial but not essential; Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Customer service and troubleshooting experience would be beneficial
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of PC components
- A minimum of Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £9,262 Per Annum
- Monday to Friday (37.5hrs per week)
- 9 AM till 5 PM
- 20 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holidays
- Wage reviews will take place depending on performance
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document: