Are you the technical support for your family and friends? Do you research new and exciting technology to increase your own knowledge? If so J Tomlinson have just the right role for you!
J Tomlinson is recruiting for their latest IT Apprentice to join their growing team based in their well-equipped Nottingham office.
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Providing first-line telephone support for all IT related issues and requests.
- Log and update ticket system using well-written notes.
- Provide remote support for all end-users in the business.
- Offer face to face support for any 'walk-in' colleagues who need help.
- Installs of new equipment especially for new starters during the bi-weekly intake of new team members.
- Help to order required technical equipment for projects.
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and J Tomlinson.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Able to communicate patiently with a wide range of customers
- Work well with team members and efficiently
- Good level of customer service
- Able to take feedback well and build on it
- Proactive attitude
- Grade 4 or Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths
- Grade 3 or Functonal Skills Level 2 in English
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £8112 salary
- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm (1 hour for lunch) initially with the potential for shift work within 7-7 bracket.
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Progression into a full-time role upon completion of the apprenticeship, with an increase in salary.
- Supportive team environment with mentors on hand to support at all times
- Team socials
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
About the Employer
Our extensive portfolio of services covers the whole building lifecycle from construction to refurbishment, mechanical and electrical services, repairs and maintenance and facilities management, we offer a fully integrated solution, within social housing and the built environment.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document: