This position will suit a person who has good, practical, hands-on computer and communication skills, does this sound like you?
ADECS-Maple are looking for a passionate, confident apprentice to join their team based in Coventry.
As an IT Support Apprentice, you will be responsible for providing first-line support, general IT maintenance and ensuring upgrades are carried out correctly.
For more information about ADECS-Maple please visit their website: - https://www.adecs.co.uk/
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to): -
- Working on a help desk - 1st line support
- General PC maintenance and upgrades
- Working with Microsoft Office Applications
- Upgrading anti-virus solutions
- Firewalls and router configuration
- Gaining experience Office 365 Administration
Additional training and support will be put in place by ADECS-Maple and Baltic Apprenticeships.
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Enjoys problem-solving
- Looking to progress their career further in the industry
- GCSE Math's Grade 4 & GCSE English Language Grade 3 or Level 2 Functional Skills
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 35 hours per week
- £9,100 Per annum
- 23 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Free Parking
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch!
Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on this document.